Place: London, UK
Dates: November 21st-24rd,
Transilvania University of Brașov, University of Crete, Technical University DRESDEN, Middlesex University, Samarkand Institute of Economics and Service, MUSHTOQ KO’ZLAR Society of social mutual aid of disabled children, Al Farabi Kazakh National University, The Academy of Public Administration under President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Akmet Baitursynov Kostanay State University, Affordable education for students with Disabilities, Khujand State University named after acad. B.Gafurov, Kulob Institute of Technology and Innovation Management, Institute of Public Administration under the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, Public Organisation of “Rushdi Inclusia” Public Organization of Parents of Children with Disabilities,
The number of participants total 22.
Description of event:
PMC meeting agenda was focused on:
- Introduction and overview of current state of the project.
- Report back from Each Partner as to their current progress.
- The planning of Pilot 1 of the modules (Work-page reference 2.5 page 81 of the proposal).
- The planning of the Evaluation of Pilot 1 if the modules (Work-page reference 3.3 page 86 of the proposal).
- The web site – Required content, plans for creation and uploading etc (Work-page reference 4.2 page 91 of the proposal).
- The current financial state of the project and financial planning.
- Project management.