DECIDE PROJECT – MANAGEMENT
Transilvania University of Brasov (UTBV), Romania who lead the DECIDE project undertake activities to ensure sound management of the project and perform the duties of authorising officer and Coordinator of the project.
The management structure for this project is as follows:
The Project Management Committee (PMC) consists of contact persons from each EU and Partner Countries institution in the project who are directly involved in project activities at various levels.
The PMC is the main decision-making body of the Consortium responsible for:
- Control of the administrative and methodological aspects of the project
- Monitoring and evaluation of project phases including communication regarding expectations of partners and stakeholders and with declared objectives
- Intervention for problem solving
Particular partners in the project are assigned Workpackages in order to achieve the objectives of the project distributed as follows:
- University of Crete: Lead Preparation Workpackage
- TU Dresden lead: Lead Development Workpackage
- Middlesex University : Lead Quality Workpackage
- Limerick Institute of Technology: Lead Dissemination Workpackage
- Transilvania University of Brasov: Lead Management Workpackage
EU partner activities are supported by all the Partner Countries instititions but Tashkent University of Information Technologies (TUIT), Uzbekistan; Seifullin Kazakh Agrotechnical University (KATU), Kazakhstan and Khujand State University named after academician B. Gafurov, Tajikistan, lead the project on the country level and provide important support to EU partners for day to day project management.